[gnugo-devel] bug?

From: David C. Oshel
Subject: [gnugo-devel] bug?
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:32:41 -0600

Go Team!  :)

I've noticed that two instances of GNU Go have to be playing with the
same command line parameters or the game fails.

For example, I set Sen:te Goban to use its internal 3.4 framework, and
add a gtp player which uses 3.6 with the arguments --mode gtp --level
10 --quiet --nofusekidb --nojosekidb.

It's as though the games are not re-entrant, because they both use the
same external game trees (?).

David C. Oshel          address@hidden
Cedar Rapids, IA        ** **offline
``Tension, apprehension and dissension has begun!'' - Duffy Wyg&, in
Alfred Bester's _The_Demolished_Man_