[gnugo-devel] GUI and Moyo

From: Alexander Rødseth
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GUI and Moyo
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:18:08 +0200

Hi,

I have created a very configurable GUI for GNU Go, using Python/Pygame/SDL.

In addition, I've created an algorithm that finds moves that are good for
increasing the moyo. My Python-prototype beats the current version of GNU Go,
and I'm in the process of rewriting it in C.

Is any of this of interest to you? What do you usually do in order to check
that an improvement in gameplay is an actual improvement? Am I duplicating
work?

Best regards,
   Alexander Rødseth