Re: German translator

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: German translator
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 18:34:38 +0200

Hi Klaus,

The German translation has been enabled at gnuherds.org
We know it is garbage.

I will commit the modifications tommorrow, letting some time to catch any
mistake.

You can take a look, and modify the German PO file if there are serious
translation bugs, mainly in the home page.

  locale/de_DE/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po

I personally think you should not add new 'msgid' neither translate the ones
which are now out of sync due to the webapp is yet evolving.

P.S.: I have almost ready a proposal to the 'features' of the skills
administration GUI.

Best regards,
Davi