Re: Being a GNU Herds' skills administrator

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Being a GNU Herds' skills administrator
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 16:39:32 +0100

Antenore Gatta wrote:
> Let me try.

I have executed now the below SQL command to enable you as SkillsAdmin:

  UPDATE E1_Entities
  SET E1_SkillsAdmin='t'
  WHERE E1_Email='address@hidden';

It add there submenus:
  * Classify
  * Reclassify
  * Add

You could use the 'Add' sub-menu to add the skills you named in the first
email. And you could use the 'Reclassify' sub-menu to review them.

Later we should add the 'SkillsAdmin Observer' flag, which will allow new
admins learn observing the operations done the SkillsAdmins.

There is a guide (draft) which explains the skills notation which must be
used, etc. I will create a new wiki page at Savannah, and add a link at the
webapp 'Administration' section.

As usual, let the mailing list know any disagreement.