Re: Cooperatives' network

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Cooperatives' network
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:11:26 +0100

MJ Ray wrote:
> Davi Leal wrote:
> > MJ Ray wrote:
> > > I'll be back in touch once I've asked for expert help.
>
> Current status: one cooperative development agent wants more
> information, but advises that European Cooperative Societies (SCEs)
> involve quite a lot of administration overhead.

If there is not an obvious option to choose, IMHO we should try to get an
option list with the adventages and disvantages of each one.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/102-7366825-8970538?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=HARFORD%2C+TIM&x=22&y=26

> Which one?

"Economista Encubierto, El"
http://www.amazon.com/Economista-Encubierto-El-HARFORD-TIM/dp/9507300716/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203267577&sr=1-6
I am not sure if it is Spanish only.

Just to try to learn a little more about the rules behind the economy. It is
being an interesting reading.