Re: Membership request for group GNU Herds - Free Software Association

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Membership request for group GNU Herds - Free Software Association
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 22:53:04 +0200

Federico Gimenez Nieto wrote:
> This is a response to your request for a PHP developer. I have several
> years of experience on PHP, and could spend about 4-8 hours/week on the
> project.
>
> Please, let me know if i can be of some help.

We communicate via this email list. You should subscribe at:

However, for thing as helping you install the development environment, etc. we
advise to use a more interactive way to communicate, for example, using chat:
Gmail, Yahoo, MSN etc.

Ask for anything you need, and if you want criticize anything you do not like!

Project state

  The project is not in a hurry.

First contact with the project

  You could take a look at the GNU Herds architecture at:
    http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=180

  You could download the current source code to take a quick look.
  To get the code execute the below command on a GNU/Linux system:
    git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/gnuherds-app.git

  Later you could get your development environment for GNU Herds; ask
  for it.

--
I am now fixing some bugs related to pledges management.