Re: Membership request for group GNU Herds - Free Software Association

From: Federico Giménez Nieto
Subject: Re: Membership request for group GNU Herds - Free Software Association
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:46:33 +0200

Hi Davi and all, thanks for your reply,

2008/10/9 Davi Leal <address@hidden>

>    Federico Gimenez Nieto wrote:
>    > This is a response to your request for a PHP developer. I have several

>    First contact with the project
>    ==============================

>     You could take a look at the GNU Herds architecture at:
>       http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=180
>
>     You could download the current source code to take a quick look.
>     To get the code execute the below command on a GNU/Linux system:
>       git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/gnuherds-app.git
>
>     Later you could get your development environment for GNU Herds; ask
>     for it.

Ok, already downloaded the code (at a very first glance the architecture looks
familiar to me, i have some experience with mvc frameworks such as cakephp,
symfony and rails).

How can i get the development environment? I've found this recipe
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=155 in the docs,
is it up to date?

Cheers,

Federico