Re: task 8833 -- improving the design

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: task 8833 -- improving the design
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:57:36 +0100

Federico Gimenez Nieto wrote:
> If the JobOffer has_many donations and the Entity also has_many
> donations, then we should use only the D1_Donations table.

Renaming:
    R1_Donations2JobOffersJoins  -->  D1_Donations

  to keep track of donation pledges which entities promise
  for donation-pledge-groups or look-for-volunteers notices.

However, due to the GNU Herds project could add later the features which would
allow an entity donate, not for a task, but directly for another entity, (say
for example I want to donate you $X USD);  so it would be better rename the
table as follows:

    R1_Donations2JobOffersJoins  -->  D1_Donations2JobOffers

So later we could add a new table:    D1_Donations2Entities