Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Providers

From: David Guest
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Providers
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:49:09 +1000

Andreas Tille wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Karsten Hilbert is a doctor currently working in A&E,

Actually in an A&E-like surgical practice. It is supposed to
be an A&E at night but during after-hours often turns into a
convenient GP practice for people too lazy to go to the doctor
during business hours. During the day I now also work at a
paediatric practice.

So, plenty of doctors in here, I suppose :-))

We can learn two things from this mail:

     1. Karsten's day has more than 24 hours.
Hi Andreas.

It is not widely known but both Horst and Karsten each comprise a group of three indistinguishable clones who work somewhere between 24 and 36 hours per day.

     2. I seem to be the only person here who has absolutely
        no medical background.
Thanks for putting up with us.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

PS: Because I studied physics I would be interested in your time travel
    technique.  ;-)

http://www.bartleby.com/1000/