Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:47:30 -0800

At 3:50 PM -0800 1/14/05, David Grant wrote:
After getting through it however, I was able to register OK (I like the "NOSPAM" incorporated into the email address listings) and after I logged in, the annoying dialog box went away.

The NOSPAM thing is configurable. That is what I put.

Twiki has a topic on this
http://twiki.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/view/Codev/ObfuscateEmailAddresses

Have spammers looking for email addresses started to filter out this string? Maybe we can put something else there.

The question is an open one, recognized by some people in their postings but I found no actual reports of it being done.