Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2 (browser options for mac)

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wiki update 2 (browser options for mac)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:55:02 -0800

At 1:49 AM -0800 1/16/05, David Grant wrote:
Let me just say that I believe Firefox can be installed on Mac OSX:

Might be a good alternative. khttp (the backend inside konqueror and safari) is pretty good but not as perfect as gecko (mozilla/firefox/camino). Actually you might like Camino.

I have been using Firefox as the need has arisen )like here, with the TWiki/konqueror/Safari incompatibility) and have mostly had good results though the interface is less consistent with other Mac apps.

A brief article on Mac browser options here: