Re: [Gnumed-devel] artwork handling

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] artwork handling
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:03:28 +0100

> Do the same questions need to be addressed for both artwork and
> actual patient-related images?
No. Patient-related images are stored in our documents tables.
Sebastian is addressing images used in the client display only.

> >- handle known graphics types directly.
> Do wxwidgets, wxpython, python and Postgres permit this?
No. Neither should they. They should pass documents to the
MIME system. GnuMed provides middleware to do that.

GPG key ID E4071346 @
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346