[Gnumed-devel] Re: new movie showcase

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: new movie showcase
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:51:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

1) I allow users to browse the directory. Which I will not.

Sure.

2) Someone puts together a really simple html file with the links in it
I can store this page in the directory and you could link the file instead
of the files. Volunteers ?
3) Or reference the appropriate page in our wiki. Whichever suits you best.

Both would be fine for me.  I just need an URL which leads to useful
animations and will be valid over a longer time than single files might be.

If I can trust that

   http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/GNUmedMovies

remains where it is and will be kept up to date just forget my question ...

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de