Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: unwrap datetime stamps following SOAP

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: unwrap datetime stamps following SOAP labels?
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:04:21 -0300

Well me and Karsten had this discussion a while ago ... about formatting the SOAP,

He says that there is a *plan* to make the SOAP dysplay HTML, but it is not a priority.

I told him that there were ways to format a text better even without HTML just using spaces or "wrapping / unwrapping" the headers, and he agreed, so this is where we are.

I think that more important than the formatting of the SOAP is the organization... can we take a vote to see whether or not to place the "Patient Request" above the "Subjective" ?

I vote yes.

And later I think we should vote to take out the term "Foundational" and go for "Health Issue" and later still vote to make the SOAP editor speak *exactly* the same as the viewer (now it says things like Objective in the viewer and "Findings" on the editor)

:))) Lots of votes ...

Rogerio