[Gnumed-devel] Logging successful fax deliveries

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Logging successful fax deliveries
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:57:05 +0000

Outside of GNUmed I used an e-service the document which I had generated in
GNUmed.

Enclosed is the copied / pasted results from 2 emails that I received back and
which confirmed that a patient fax had been sent.

The easiest thing for me to do would be to paste this into a progress note
(maybe in the P row)?.

An alternative would be to save each email as a text file and then import each
as a document.

Just wondering what approaches people would take to where they thing this
information best fits in the health record and how they would reduce the amount
of work to file it.

The following fax

Customer No.  : 82053
Reference No. : 448442352
Reference ID  : 82053
Sent At       : 01/20/2012 12:37:36 PM (GMT-8:00)
Pages         : 2
Duration      : 96
Your Fax To   : 16049999999
               To:Dr C DDDDDDDDD