[Gnumed-devel] Overview - make white space active? Re: GNUmed 1.2.rc1 Re

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Overview - make white space active? Re: GNUmed 1.2.rc1 Release Candidate
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:22:50 +0000

On 2012-04-16, at 8:23 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have uploaded the 1.2.rc1 Release Candidate
>
>       http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/1.2/
>       http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/v17/

In the Overview, it is convenient to be able to double-click on a line item to
reach the related edit area / plugin.

This however depends on their being something "in" the panel. --> Is it
feasible to allow a double click on the panel area (even if empty) to bring the
user to the panel of interest?

Enabling this would beg the question of which plugin, in the case where one
panel is fed from multiple plugins. If we have (per above) renamed

        "Waiting list / Encounters / admissions"

then I suggest a double-click on white space goes to Waiting list because it is
first-named and because it is where one may more often want to go to "add"
something.

-- JIm