Re: [Gnumed-devel] Overview - make white space active? Re: GNUmed 1.2.rc

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Overview - make white space active? Re: GNUmed 1.2.rc1 Release Candidate
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:16:41 +0200

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 08:59:35AM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> > On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 02:22:50PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:
> >
> >>    "Waiting list / Encounters / admissions"
> >
> > I would much prefer finding a label which summarizes all three:
> >
> >     encounter - contact with patient in OPD / clinic
> >
> >     admission - contact with patient in hospital
> >
> >     waiting list - contact with patient *now* (is in waiting list)
> >
> > Karsten
>
> Before attempting to tackle this, what is the intended usage of the white
> space between
>
>       [                ]
>
> in
>
>       Encounters / admissions (last [                     ]):

One can enter an interval back into which ("last") to
evaluate the below. Once it actually contains an interval
the layout becomes clearer:

        Encounters / admissions (last [6m     ]):

> and also what is intended to appear to the right of the colon (:) above?

It sort of serves to show that the label + interval *apply*
to what follows (the panel). Given that none of the other
labels show a colon it is probably not well conceived.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de