Re: [GNUnet-developers] dnunet.org: about polish translations

From: Marcos Marado
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] dnunet.org: about polish translations
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:43:37 +0000

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 16:15 +0200, Zbigniew Zagórski wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've spotted your site (gnunet.org) last days, and seen that polish
> translation
> is seek of some "bad" translations. Lot of words/sentences are translated as
> "Karol Wojtyla" ( for example community, papers).
>
> Please remove ALL translation to polish with content "Karol Wojtyla" unless
> you're
> sure that word/sentence is about rip polish pope, which is rather rare.
>
> After that some polish web-surfers (maybe me) will update these words -
> because now
> these translation can't be changed.

Hi there,

Since everyone can translate and change translations, this kind of
situations (unfortunately) happen often. If you want to fix them, just
click on "przejdź w tryb tłumaczenia" (which I suppose it means
"Entering Translation Mode" or something like that) on the bottom of the
page.

If you want to help with the translations, the best way is probably to
use the Massive Translation Page:
http://gnunet.org/editor.php?xlang=Polish

Thanks for your e-mail,
--