gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] Re: Suggestion

From: David Hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] Re: Suggestion
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 16:33:21 -0700

Hi Dan,

Sounds like a worthwhile pilot project.

There are archives of previous messages at:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnuspeech-contact/

Whenever I write to someone about gnuspeech, unless it is private, I send a copy to the list at:

address@hidden

as I have done with this one. Occasionally I forget! :-(

I presume you are on the list (I haven't checked). You should have received several mailing recently, including one today about a newly available paper and one a cuple of days ago providing a list of a whole bunch of gnuspeech-related papers.

Do you have the GNU/Linux version of gnuspeech installed & running under GNUStep? You should also try the Mac version for comparison as, due to circumstances, it is a little further developed. Any help with the GNU/Linux version would be more than welcome.

All good wishes.

david

-------