gnuspeech-contact

Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Some indications about portability

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] Some indications about portability
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:08:52 -0500

Hi Felipe,

I am the maintainer of the GNUstep project.  Just to make you aware,
Renaissance will require you to rewrite all of your GUIs by hand using
XML.   There currently is no support in Gorm for it at the moment.  I
would recommend continuing to use nib files as much as possible.

Support for XIBs also works very well in GNUstep, so more recent
nib/xib files should work just fine.

GC