gnuspeech-contact

[gnuspeech-contact] GNUstep & gnuspeech

From: David Hill
Subject: [gnuspeech-contact] GNUstep & gnuspeech
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:29:57 -0800

Sorry people,

I didn't copy my reply to Greg to the list. Here's the list copy

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Hill <address@hidden>
Date: March 11, 2011 10:28:14 AM PST
To: Gregory Casamento <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [gnuspeech-contact] GNUstep & gnuspeech

Hi Greg,

We abandoned CVS a while back -- it is all in SVN now. The CVS repository really ought to be removed from the gnuspeech savannah site but it did not seem to be an option at the time.

Warm regards.

david