Re: About gnustep-gui and camaleon

From: Maurizio Boriani
Subject: Re: About gnustep-gui and camaleon
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:48:15 +0100

On 2006-02-17 12:37:12 +0100 Nicolas Roard <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, direct integration is the best way. Sorry to not have answered
before, I didn't have a connection ;-)
Anyway I have a few days off now before the fosdem, so I'll work on camaelon.

I had started play around gui + camaleon integrations but, if you are working on it, I'll find something else to hack on. Let me know if you are working on
integration or on some camaleon feature.

thanks,

Maurizio

--
Maurizio Boriani