Re: NSMovieDirectory

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: NSMovieDirectory
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 22:10:23 +0100

Hi,
Le 11/03/2016 16:04, Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
Hi,

let me sum up what I did, because this input spawned a lot of work!

Mandatory screenshots attached :-)

That's really cool ! Thanks Riccardo.

Thus I think we have a pretty decent situation now, let's settle the
dust a bit and see if everything works fine.
We don't try to do any smartness with existing folders, freedesktop,
already translated folder or such, but at least we are consistent with
ourselve sand a "clean" GNUstep environment should work.

Riccardo

There are yet some quirks (icons with links emblems aren't updated on theme change notification for instance)

PS: wouldn't it be nice if Open and Save panel displayed their special
folder icons too?

In fact they do. I saw this when changing the desktop background. What is missing is the link emblem on folders and of course the translation of special folders.

Bertrand