gotmail-list

[gotmail] Version 0.8.1 - debug level

From: T. E.
Subject: [gotmail] Version 0.8.1 - debug level
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:50:25 +0100

Hi list,

well, as I'm still "fighting" with the procmail stuff, I wanted to activate
the debug level.
So I set it to 2 (as the comments in gotmail describes), and get this error:
    Gotmail v0.8.1    Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Peter Hawkins
    Gotmail comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
    under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details.

    Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at
/usr/local/gotmail/gotmail line 125.

Has anybody an idea how to solve this?
It works fine if I set it to 0 or 1, but not 2.

c y
Torsten