gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Protocol troubles

From: Egil
Subject: [gpsd-users] Protocol troubles
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:09:36 +0200

Hi!

I'm developing a little gpsd utility / companion that logs all gpsd
messages to an sqlite database, allows replication of said database to
another such server (even over an intermittent connection), and access
to the data over the same gpsd protocol from the replica.

I'm having some problems with the protocol - I seem to have missed
something in my server protocol implementation. The result is that xgps
does not show any data at all when connected to my server. However, cgps
seems to work just fine.

Would anyone be able to connect to my server and tell me what I'm doing
wrong?

It is available at https://github.com/redhog/agpsd and requires NodeJS
to run.

It might be that something like this already exists, but I haven't found
anything like it using google...

Best regards,
Egil