gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Compiling GPSd for ARM on Xilinx for Petalinux

From: Ben
Subject: [gpsd-users] Compiling GPSd for ARM on Xilinx for Petalinux
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 03:58:04 -0500

Hey all,

 I'm interested in compiling GPSd for a Xilinx Zynq system which uses the make
system... however, my environment runs on CentOS -- and really, if I can
prebuild (which I do for other things), I can use scons, but I need a little
help pointing to my petalinux (xilinx supplied build envir) resources so CentOS
can build for ARM with the target being a Xilinx Zynq-020 system.

The target is a pretty thin embedded system... (no python) - so CLI tools are
fine. We want to share GPS with various NTP (from NTP.org) enabled devices.

Where should I start first to see what I need to edit that would help me to
this task?

Thanks,

 -Ben