graveman-general

[Graveman-general] uninstalling gravyman

From: Ben Edwards
Subject: [Graveman-general] uninstalling gravyman
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:32:54 +0000

I installed the .deb distro of gravyman.  Havent quite managed to get it
to work.  How do I uninstall it, currently it has taken over from
natulus-cd-burner whitch is a real pane.  Will be trying new version and
see if they work for me in the future.  Is there a way of turning off
the association and stoping it launching automaticaly.  BTW I am really
looking forward to getting ti working.  Its a great app.

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Bristol, UK, England
Web Services, Database Development and general IT services