graveman-general

[Graveman-general] Graveman does not register SCSI emulation

From: John Mellor
Subject: [Graveman-general] Graveman does not register SCSI emulation
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:03:38 -0000

Just downloaded and tried graveman today and am delighted with its simple clarity - perfect for regular data backups by all the family. Unfortunately it does not work. When it scans it picks up the CDRW but finds it as ATAPI when I have set scsi emulation at boot time. X-cd-roast, which I have been using, finds the scsi one no trouble and works fine - in fact it seems to find both. Can anyone shed light on this problem. Same if I run as root. The result is it will not write to the disc.

John Mellor