Re: [Groff] Re: Resource forks in OSX

From: Alejandro López-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Re: Resource forks in OSX
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 16:12:29 -0500

Alejandro López-Valencia wrote:
> Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Don't I say? This doesn't seem to be my week. Somehow this MUA decided
to send a version message I had already deleted. And twice to boot!

> This example file does work:

This really, really works (as you pointed out, \N'octal' and \N'hex'
don't work, perhaps they should, viz. the expansion to unicode?):

[for the benefit of whoever read the archive someday...]

.sp 1.5in
.ll 4.5in
.B "This is a test."
.sp 0.5l
This should be \(lqepsilonrighthook\(rq:
.ft TIPA
.sp 2l
.B "This is another test."
.sp 0.5l
This should be \(lqepsilonrighthook\(rq: \f[TIPA]\N'69'\f[].