[Groff] TeXifying groff possible?

From: John Doe
Subject: [Groff] TeXifying groff possible?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:36:02 -0800 (PST)

Heh, just kidding. I was thinking more along the lines
of the TeX's fonts. Some people are allergic to
anything but TeX so I would enjoy fooling them if that
was possible :-)

Also is it possible to change the font eqn uses for

Also I am interested in a list of documents to read in
order to familiarize myself with groff more. I know of
UTP and the gnu docs as well as Bell docs and I've
bought the used book "troff Typesetting for Unix (tm)
Systems", what else is to be done?

Do You Yahoo!?