grub-devel

Re: How to create boot CDROM with GRUB2

From: Hollis Blanchard
Subject: Re: How to create boot CDROM with GRUB2
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:48:19 -0500

On Jun 22, 2005, at 10:32 AM, Marco Gerards wrote:

Hollis Blanchard <address@hidden> writes:

Do you intend for Open Solaris to use multiboot, or the Linux loader,
or write a custom loader for it?

Solaris?  Multiboot?  What did I miss?

Blastwave.org is the Open Solaris community site. I know there are people working on porting Open Solaris to PowerPC, and they have chosen to use Pegasos for the effort. I assume Dennis is one of those people, but regardless I'm curious about the Solaris support GRUB will ultimately need to have, for both x86 and PPC... so I asked. :)

-Hollis