grub-devel

Re: Update for NTFS file system driver

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Update for NTFS file system driver
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:15:53 +0200

I noticed that your patch isn't adding ntfs to the utils (grub-probe, etc).

I'm attaching a fix for that.  ChangeLog entries:

        * conf/powerpc-ieee1275.rmk: Add fs/ntfs.c to grub-probe and grub-emu.

        * conf/i386-efi.rmk: Likewise. Also remove unused grub-setup definition.

        * conf/i386-pc.rmk: Add fs/ntfs.c to grub-probe, grub-emu and
        grub-setup.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 08:03:29PM +0800, Bean wrote:
> Ok, I reformat the patch, hopefully it will conform to standard.

I think what Marco meant is a multipart/mixed attachment (like the one I'm
sending now).  This is what most mail programs do when you attach a text file
(but not a gzipped one!).

The good thing about this method, is that you can easily extract a patch
(without copy-pasting or being exposed to unwanted format conversions), but
the patch is still part of the message so you can reply to it to discuss
specific parts, keeping their context.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.