grub-devel

Re: grub.info

From: Bruce O. Benson
Subject: Re: grub.info
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:30:53 -0500

2009/12/30 Bruce Dubbs <address@hidden>
Bruce O. Benson wrote:

If the brz repo guys want to use another manual, then perhaps the wiki page
could be moved to "QuickStart" or something fitting.

Ideally, the wiki 'Manual' page and the info document would track each other.  I don't know how copyright issues would be handled though.

The promised actions are complete now.  The wiki manual page is called "GRUB 2 Manual", only to distinguish it and let it be a place to accumulate contributions.  It's not intended to make that the official page.  It can still be moved to another wiki page anytime if necessary.

All contributors can safely, legally add/merge/move stuff there if desired, delete anything/everything I wrote, add attributions I could not find, etc.

Enjoy,
Bruce.