grub-devel

error : file name required

From: J. Bakshi
Subject: error : file name required
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 00:04:29 +0530

Dear list,

I have already have a pendrive with grub installed ( 1.96 ) with
different linux distro like puppy, backtrack etc... as well as memtest,dban,
hdt and so on. I am trying to boot the debain iso image with grub
loopback facility. So I have placed the iso in my pen drive ( which has two
partitions) and added the following in the grub.cfg

`````````````````````````````
menuentry "debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso" {
set root=(hd0,2)
loopback /debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
linux (loop)/install.amd/vmlinuz vga=normal --
initrd (loop)/install.amd/initrd.gz
}

I confirm that I have already tested the iso image through "mount -o
loop" about the presence of install.amd/vmlinuz and
install.amd/initrd.gz

But grub reports with this loopback iso as

error: file name required

What file name grub is looking for ? Any clue ?

Thanks