Re: Upcoming 1.6.5 release.

From: Andreas Vögele
Subject: Re: Upcoming 1.6.5 release.
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:10:39 +0200

Marius Vollmer writes:

Kevin Ryde <address@hidden> writes:

Andreas Vögele <address@hidden> writes:

configure should check for the header file crt_externs.h and the
functions unsetenv and _NSGetEnviron.

Ah, the change got in but not the configs.  Thanks, I brought that
across.

Excellent, thanks.  And sorry for the untested changes...

Thanks a lot for the great work.

I've just built the latest snapshot of the 1.6 branch on Debian Woody/i386, OpenBSD 3.5/i386, Mac OS X 10.3/ppc and SuSE SLES-7.2/s390. The latest snapshot builds out-of-the-box on all four platforms and "make check" outputs the same results:

Totals for this test run:
passes:                         2676
failures:                               0
unexpected passes:              0
expected failures:              18
unresolved test cases:  0
untested test cases:            0