Re: deprecated features

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: deprecated features
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:20:44 -0800

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Bruce Korb escreveu:
>> By the way, have you all given any consideration to releasing a
>> valgrind config file that would clean out valgrind chaff?
>> I recently needed to do a valgrind run and it was quite painful.
>
> I always use the file below.  I am not sure what the best way to
> distribute it would be.

I think there are two reasonable ways:

1.  on the web site and referenced in the docs that it lives there
2.  stash in the datadir and make it obtainable via:

    $ cp `guile-config datadir`/guile.supp $my_debug_dir

Either way would be a lot easier than trying to figure it out
every few years.  :-)

Thank you for sending me your copy!

Cheers - Bruce