Re: guile licensing niglets

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: guile licensing niglets
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:08:45 +0000

"Julian Graham" <address@hidden> writes:

> Off-topic, but has there been any discussion of moving Guile to LGPLv3?

Unless I get pressure to do this, I'd prefer to postpone this for now.
There are other aspects of the Guile plan/roadmap/whatever that I'd
like to get a grip on first.

Philosophically/politically, I'm happy that LGPLv3 is the right move
for Guile.  Are there any practical considerations that would
encourage us to do this sooner rather than later?