[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 25 May 2010 23:10:14 +0200
KMail/1.12.4 (Linux/18.104.22.168-0.2-desktop; KDE/4.3.5; x86_64; ; )
On Tuesday 25 May 2010 07:41:57 pm Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> This patch lacks match.upstream.scm and is not in unidiff format, which
> makes it hard for me to read.
> Can you generate the patch, e.g., with git, using “git diff master” or
> some such?
Yes I've never done this before :-).
Anyway git diff --cached gives the attached patch file.
Also I made the code less hacky by using define-syntax in stead
of a defmacro and macroexpand for the defin-syntax sugar (oh hacker).
It was a litle more work then I expected.
Description: Text Data
- Re: fmatch, (continued)
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/10
- Re: fmatch, Stefan, 2010/05/11
- Re: fmatch, stefan, 2010/05/17
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/22
- Re: fmatch, stefan, 2010/05/22
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/23
- Re: fmatch, stefan, 2010/05/23
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/24
- Re: fmatch, stefan, 2010/05/24
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/25
- Re: fmatch,