Adding more libraries to guile-gnome

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Adding more libraries to guile-gnome
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:58:33 +0000

Hi there.  I'm in the process of trying to add some more library
definitions to the guile-gnome codebase (guile-gnome-platform-2.7.98),
so that hopefully the guile-gnome magic will automatically generate
wrappings for those libraries.  (Specifically, these are the hildon*
libraries used on the Nokia 770 internet tablet, which are a variation
on the gtk/gnome platform.)

I'm kind of making progress by trial and error.  But if anyone could
provide a recipe for doing this, or point me to any documentation that
may exist, that would be fantastic.

Thanks,
        Neil

(Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed yet and lists.gnu.org seems to be
up and down at the moment.)