Adding more libraries to guile-gnome

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Adding more libraries to guile-gnome
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:58:33 +0000

[Apologies if this appears twice, but I couldn't see any trace on
lists.gnu.org from my first attempt.  I am subscribed now, so no need
to CC me.]

Hi there.  I'm in the process of trying to add some more library
definitions to the guile-gnome codebase (guile-gnome-platform-2.7.98),
so that hopefully the guile-gnome magic will automatically generate
wrappings for those libraries.  (Specifically, these are the hildon*
libraries used on the Nokia 770 internet tablet, which are a variation
on the gtk/gnome platform.)

I'm kind of making progress by trial and error.  But if anyone could
provide a recipe for doing this, or point me to any documentation that
may exist, that would be fantastic.

Thanks,
        Neil