guix-devel

Website development questions

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Website development questions
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:15:06 -0500

Hi,

I cloned the website to try a fix for bug #22115, and wanted to ask first what process do you follow to try out the whole website locally? When I build and serve the website with Haunt, I face the following problems:

1. Pages don't load static files because they are looking for the "static" directory in "/software/guix/static". Do I need to set some variable first? 2. The Packages and Packages Issues pages, which are defined in (www packages) are commented out. How do you deal with those in development?

I'm using Guix 20161113.19 on Debian 8.6.

Thanks,

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/