guix-devel

Re: About flashplayer

From: Alex Vong
Subject: Re: About flashplayer
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 19:51:24 +0800

tumashu  <address@hidden> writes:

> Ok, thanks for the information!

If you just want to watch a video, there are plenty of free software out
there for downloading videos like youtube-dl
<https://github.com/rg3/youtube-dl> and you-get
<https://github.com/soimort/you-get>.

In particular, you-get supports a lot of Chinese video-sharing sites
like bilibili and acfun.

If you want, I can send a patch to add you-get to guix.