guix-devel

Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 21:56:30 +0200

Hi Tatiana,

Tatiana Sholokhova <address@hidden> skribis:

> On the last week, I had fallen out of the process. I had been having exams
> at the university since the beginning of June. The last exam was
> rescheduled and that has affected my plans. I am sorry for that. Now the
> semester is finished and I am having much more time to focus on our
> project. I am very happy to pass the first evaluation. It is a pleasure for
> me to work with such a great team!

Thank you, and thanks for letting us know.

> In a few days, I am going to implement the whitelist for the static files
> and improve pagination tool performance as we discussed before. Also, I
> intend to make the pagination tool universal and add it to the page which
> displays all builds of a selected evaluation.

Sounds cool!  I haven’t followed your work as closely as I was hoping
for, but it seems like we could merge it quickly, notably because
everyone wants these enhancements.  :-)

> Do you think it would be okay if I add auxiliary pagination filters to
> the request which retrieves builds from the database?

Why not.  Depending on the filter, We may need to add indexes to the
database (see the bottom of ‘schema.sql’) so that requests aren’t too
slow.

Thank you for the update!

Ludo’.