guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2019 - stand

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019 - stand
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 12:13:31 +0200

Hello!

Björn Höfling <address@hidden> skribis:

> First of all, thanks to those who are willing to take a shift. Here's
> the current list:

Good that there’s a long list already.  :-)

> Also, the question weather or not we should go with a partner was not
> addressed. Only Pjotr noted that GNU would be another one. I'm not sure
> if GNU as such is participating, I only saw the FSFE-stand.

I suppose the likelihood of getting a booth increases if it’s shared by
two projects, right?

GNU as such never had a booth AFAIK, and I’m not sure which parts of GNU
we could share it with.  Sharing with the FSFE would be nice, if that’s
something they’re willing to do.

We could also ask the Reproducible Builds people if they’d like to share
a booth with us.  Would you like me to email them?

> How should we go on with this? There are only about 2 weeks left.

What else do we need for the proposal to be in good shape?

Thanks for taking care of this!

Ludo’.