guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2019 - stand

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019 - stand
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 09:25:16 +0200

On Sun, 9 Sep 2018 01:03:25 +0200
Björn Höfling <address@hidden> wrote:

[..]

> The stands are usually very demanded. We have better chances if we
> share the table with some other project. Should we do that? And if,
> with which project?

I asked on the r-b mailing list. They are unsure and want to discuss it
in their next meeting:

I'm not sure we want to commit to operating a booth a FOSDEM and I would
suggest we'll discuss this on our next IRC meeting next Tuesday, the
23rd of October at 16 UTC on #reproducible-builds.

I saved the date and think I can participate.

Björn