guix-devel

Re: Getting to 1.0!

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Getting to 1.0!
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 14:42:39 +0100

> FOSDEM is only a couple of weeks away, and as we know, FOSDEM is the
> proclaimed deadline for 1.0.  We’ve come a long way but there are still
> quite a few things to address before we can reasonably release 1.0:
>
>   https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/doc/1.0.org

I have picked up work on a texlive profile hook and have something
that’s already working.  I’d like to make a few more changes before
asking for a review, though, as the current version does not work with
“texlive-tiny”, making it a little too difficult to use as *all*
packages (including the LaTeX base packages) need to be specified
manually.

I’m confident that we’ll have something ready in time for 1.0.

--
Ricardo