gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] new help

From: leon calvaud
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] new help
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:33:23 +0100 (CET)

Hello everyone,
i'm new here, and i'd like to help this helpful software.

I probably don't have good programming skills (i tried to learn programming by myself) but i want to learn more and improve my skills(and of course my knowledge of linux).

So if someone could sometimes help me for understanding some code parts, i'd be pleased to help.

I have some far knowledges of C, html,php,mysql.

I'd like to contribute to the import/export in sgbdr formats. About this, why not plan to make Gwhere work with a sgbdr directly in future? (maybe a new todo?)

Also i'll help Gwhere as i can.
I thank you for reading.