health-dev

[Health-dev] [bug #41382] 'Application Error' on Creating New Stock Move

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #41382] 'Application Error' on Creating New Stock Move
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:49:45 +0000

Update of bug #41382 (project health):

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi,Chris

We created the wizard so the stock moves are generated from the information
given in the main prescription / vaccination view.

So, the related records in these models are only to _view_ NOT to generate the
moves. As you said, this is done in the stock move wizard .

Since Tryton 3.2, the domain in relate actions has been limited to active_ids
. This is part of the reason we use wizard to create the stock move and to
create the patient evaluation from the appointment.

Check http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?43111

We should document the functionality on the wiki and close the bug. Probably,
we should also call the related records action "View stock moves" to be more
explicit about the purpose.

Best,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41382>

  Message sent via/by Savannah