Re: [Heartlogic-dev] the plan

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: Re: [Heartlogic-dev] the plan
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:27:00 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:

OHL v2 will have three activities:

1. Rating the believability of goal status (Goal, Anti-goal, NoGoal) of
various participants.  This corresponds to level 'g'.

For registered users,

2. Something very similar to the WLJ 2003 study.

3. The ability to create new cues for activity #1.  Also, the ability to
see some stats about how people rated the believability of goal status
in various situations.

Comments?

Can you expand #1 ever so slightly.  E.g. a one or two paragraph version.
Shoot I know we talked about this, but we talked about many things.
Is there a hypothesis?  What is it?

But basically, I think I am game for trying out a mixture of different studies. We'll need to get one or two or maybe three pretty well nailed
down.  Then we can publicize and get many respondants.

There may be a way of replicating only a portion of my dissertation so as not to require so many subjects. After I analyze the data collected so far, I can ask statistical services consulting at UT about this.

Bill

--
If you are an American then support http://fairtax.org
(Permanently replace 50,000+ pages of tax law with about 200 pages.)