[Heartlogic-dev] a new list member - peter yeh

From: William L. Jarrold
Subject: [Heartlogic-dev] a new list member - peter yeh
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 01:21:50 -0500 (CDT)

Dear OHL-ians,

I would like to welcome Peter Yeh to this list. Peter and I work together at UT. He is one of Bruce Porter's graduate students and knows KM and CLib very well.

He has this system called "The Matcher" that I hope will be useful in
heurstically finding matches between a situation and an agent's goals.
In other words, it might help with figuring out what types of
appraisal apply in any given situation.

Yay Peter.

Bill